Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Halloween has been a family favorite for many years now. Amber and I enjoyed it more than our birthday, which falls earlier in the month. Our parents would always make us wait to get out all the Halloween decorations until our birthday was over. (We seriously have almost as many halloween decorations as we do Christmas). 
Its sad to no longer be at home for Halloween. We would go all out decorating our front porch for the trick-or-treaters every year. Now, most of our decorations lie in boxes in our basement..its very sad.
Tonight, I am going with friends dressed up as "the Farm Family" to Chipotle in Sandy for $2 meals. It will be lots of fun. If I'm home in time I'll go reverse trick-or-treating with my roommates. 
A few weekends ago, our ward had a costume party at Classic Skate, which was tons of fun! Amber, Amy, and I went...the rest of our roommates were either too tiered or didn't like roller blading. I, personally, am terrible at roller blading, however, by the end of the night I was doing it by myself and quite proud of my improvement!
Well, I hope everyone has a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Me (angel), Amber (Cat), Amy (Viking)

No comments:

Post a Comment