Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas Eve Dinner

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Now that classes have started I've been so busy; it's crazy!!! I'm signed up for 17 credits (I know, its a lot...but I love all my classes and don't want to drop any of them).
So for Christmas Eve our family always serves desserts and appetizers. This year, I decided to make the meal, so I spent about 5 hours in the kitchen on Christmas Eve getting dinner ready. As tiering as it was, I loved every minute of it!


Here's what I made (recipes will be posted later):
Jessie's Southwestern Wraps
Spinach Calzones
Cauliflower and Broccoli Pizza
Pizza Bites
Spice Cake
Pumpkin Bars
Rice Crispy Bars
(Brooke made a delicious cheese ball and slush)
My plates from Pier 1 Imports

 working away in the kitchen

 Pizza Bites

 Rice Crispy Bars

 Spice Cake


 Brooke and Mom making slush
 Me with all the food 

 Jacob, Brooke, Mom, and Amber
 Cauliflower and broccoli pizza
 Christmas morning after church
My awesome wrapping skills—Jacob's gift from me and Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment