Today I went trophy fishing with my dad and a bunch of other men/boys from our stake on the Chesapeake River. It was tons of fun! The weather was beautiful and being out on the water was great. We were on a fairly large boat, so when I wasn't reeling in a fish I was up top soaking up the sun and reading a good book. I accidentally fell asleep twice...it was just too relaxing. Photo's will come soon.
Mini Whole Wheat Poppy Seed Muffins
Mini Whole Wheat Poppy Seed Muffins
Ingredients:
2 tsp poppy seeds
1 tsp grated lemon zest
2 T fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup skim milk
1 cup white whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
3 T agave nectar
1/4 cup applesauce
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix dry ingredients.
3. In a separate bowl, mix liquid ingredients (and poppy seeds).
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients until just combined...don't over mix.
5. Pour into mini liners or spray a mini muffin tin with oil, and bake for 10 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Makes 12 mini muffins.
Adapted from ChocolateCoveredKatie.

No comments:
Post a Comment