Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spinach and Tomato Pizza

So I'm in Richmond now visiting my very pregnant sister and her husband. She is due any day now! After I arrived I went with Jessie to a hair salon in downtown Richmond and chopped all of my hair off :) Ok, so not all of it but it is a lot shorter. I was pretty brave...I'm proud of myself. (fyi...haircuts terrify me.) The salon itself was really neat. I wish I had gotten pictures of it. We also did some shopping at Kohls. Laura, I have a donut pan now and an ice cream maker :P


This pizza I made a long time ago. It is very simple and one of my favorites so try it out!


Spinach and Tomato Pizza
Ingredients:
1 pizza dough recipe
1 1/2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
1 cup baby spinach, chopped
marinara sauce
mozzarella cheese
italian seasoning


Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and shape pizza dough on parchment paper sprinkled with cornmeal.
2. Dice tomatoes and chop spinach.
3. Spread marinara sauce on pizza dough then add spinach, tomatoes, italian seasoning and mozzarella cheese.
4. Bake for 10 minutes on a pizza stone. 

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I made Jessie's Tomato Basil pizza last week and it was really good. I think spinach would be good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chopped your hair?!?! Katelyn!!!!! I want to see! Pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did cut it. I'll put a picture up soon!

    ReplyDelete