Saturday, September 8, 2012

Livin' it Up!

Life is so crazy!!! I've been happily back at BYU for the past few weeks and am having a blast!!! I must apologize because I've given up blogging for a little while, mainly because I am extremely busy...so busy that I haven't even been cooking!! I know, it's shocking!! I don't even know where to begin with everything I've been doing...classes, football games, intramural kickball, frisbee, ward calling, visiting family, homework, cooking classes, projects, dating, ward activities, church, volleyball games, soccer games...the list goes on. As busy as I am, I am loving every moment of it!! I'll try and get around to posting some more things, but I can't guarantee it will be soon. Hope you are all doing well! <3 

2 comments:

  1. I miss you Katelyn! I am so busy too and I'm sorry I haven't come to visit. Glad to know you are happy and having tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tailor I miss you too! And it's not your fault, I'm really busy too!! We'll get together soon!!

    ReplyDelete