Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I apologize for neglecting my blog this past semester. I'm not sure when I'll get around to writing more posts. (I'm considering changing and revising the blog a bit so we'll see if I ever get around to it.) Don't worry though, I'm back to cooking again! Finally! About two months ago I started cooking a little more again; however, I'm still not doing as much as I use to. It's kinda sad, but I'm just super busy :) 

Anyways, back to Thanksgiving. I feel so blessed and grateful for the life I have and the friends and family that make it so special. All of you have impacted my life in numerous and wonderful ways. Thank You so much!! I love you all!!! 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING <3
and here's my mom's delicious homemade stuffing recipe:

Stuffing

Ingredients:
graded carrots
3 tbs. onion chopped up
chopped up celery
3 Tbsp olive oil
4 cups bread crumbs (7 slices)
1/4 tsp salt and pepper each
1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
1/2 sage
2-4 tsp chicken broth or water

Directions:
1. Cook veggies in olive oil until tender.
2. Combine with bread crumbs - 4 cups (7 slices)
3. Stuff inside of turkey or place underneath raw chicken and bake.



1 comment:

  1. Love you too. You are so beautiful inside and out. What a bless to have your family part of my life. Thanks for all you do for Kate.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

    ReplyDelete