If you didn't know already, I LOVE homemade pizza especially BBQ chicken pizzas and veggie pizzas topped with cauliflower, bell peppers, tomatoes, zucchini, and an endless amount of onions. If you love homemade pizza too, check out Jessie's blog. She has tons of delicious recipes you can find in her index under pizza. I don't think there's one of hers that I haven't liked so far.
Although this recipe may sound strange; it is actually quite good. It all depends on you're taste and whether or not you love the combination of apple, cheese, and cinnamon topped on whole wheat pizza dough because thats all this recipe is. I urge you to give it a chance, all my roommates did and 4 out of 5 of them liked it.
Apple Pizza
Ingredients:
1 pizza dough recipe
1-2 apples sliced thin
Cinnamon
Cheddar Cheese
Directions:
1. Once the dough has been shaped onto parchment paper, top it with the thinly sliced apples. Sprinkle a desired amount of cinnamon on top (I prefer quite a bit) and then top with cheese.
2. Bake on a preheated pizza stone in the oven at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
3. Let cool a few minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
Note: I have experimented with other cheeses and it still turned out good. Feel free to do the same and let me know what you like best!
I had something similar to this in France! Yum :)
ReplyDelete