There is a part of my heart that lies at Holden Beach. For over ten years my family has managed to escape for at least a week each summer and drive down to Supply, North Carolina and spend a week at the beach. We are also blessed to have these trips with some of our closest friends, the Blodgetts and Corbetts.
This year we were spoiled and had two wonderful weeks at the beach. The first week was Mom and Dad with all the families' kids: Goodfellows, a Blodgett, two Corbetts, Shelly Whitaker, and Tailor Talbot. The second week we shared the nice little beach house with the Corbetts and the Blodgetts were near by in a house down the beach. Jessie and Dustin also joined us!
Jessie, Me, Jacob, Amber and Dustin relaxing during the evening low tide.
Yep, thats me. There's a good chance I'm asleep.
Mary Blodgett and Brooke tanning on boogie boards :)
This is the gorgeous walkway
from our house to the ocean.
It was very long, and not all of it
had wooden boards. The half that
was sand got very hot so we had to
run to keep our feet from burning.
The photo below is of some stairs that were located a few houses down from ours. They are quite old and falling apart.
Kate, Carly and I
Me, Amber and Carly
Kate and I
Me, Carly, and Amber
Oh, how I long to go back!!
No comments:
Post a Comment