Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Madeline and Jacob's Wedding

Here are some photos of Jacob and Maddy's wedding that took place on April 20th, 2012. It was crazy to think of Jacob getting married, but Maddy is awesome and I'm so excited for her to be my sister-in-law!


At the Temple
the entire crew :)







bridesmaids and groomsmen 
salt lake temple
Me, Maddy's sister, and Amber

me and amber



This is me and Andrew, Jacob's roommate, who will be swimming in this coming olympics. I had to get a picture with a future olympian and I'm planning on getting it signed :) 




The Alpine Reception
Here is me right after I caught the bridal bouquet. This DOES NOT mean I will be the next one married :) however, my family thinks it does. 



Me and Maddy after I caught the bridal bouquet 

me and dad
me and jacob <3

Ryan Lee, his wife Britney, and I trashed Maddy and Jacob's car before they left :)

The Idaho Reception 


me, brooke, amber and maddy's sisters


No comments:

Post a Comment