Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sweet Potato Muffins 2

So I already have one sweet potato muffin recipe, but I wanted to try another one. Honestly, I don't know which I like better so I'll probably just make the one I have the ingredients for whenever I decide to make them again. 
Sweet Potato Muffins 2


Ingredients:

1 cup rolled oats
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp nutmeg
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1 cup mashed, cooked sweet potato
1/3 cup brown sugar
3 tbsp applesauce
1/4 cup skim milk
1 egg



Directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Mix the oats, whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder and spices together in a bowl.
3. Add the mashed sweet potato, sugar, applesauce, milk, and egg and mix together until the ingredients are all completely moistened - but do not over-mix.
4. Spoon the mixture into greased muffin tins and bake for 15-18 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment